PointsPrizes allows users to earn money by completing paid surveys, offers such as email submits and downloading stuff. Once you've earned enough points you'll be able to claim a PayPal or Bitcoin payment. Alternatively you can claim a free gift card code.
StuffPoints is one of the easiest and fun places on the web to make money.
/beermoney is a community for people to discuss **online** money-making opportunities. You shouldn't expect to make a living, but it's possible to make extra cash on the side for your habits/needs.
One of the latest innovations in the cryptocurrency faucet sector. A site with a classic structure to earn money with Bitcoins.
In this article we will talk again about a direct faucet that will make you earn money with Bitcoins by means of a proven structure, very similar to that of the faucet described in a previous article. QuashBits is shown with a main screen always made up of 2 menus, one at the top and one on the side, all well organized. To register, use a personal Bitcoin address also registered on FaucetPay.
Earning money with Bitcoins
Let's now proceed with the list of components of the central menu.
EARN BITS, earn Bitcoin:
- Faucet, which takes you back to the dashboard, is the classic claim that can be made every 60 minutes. The cryptocurrencies earned are called Bits and the award released will depend on the Lucky Number obtained. Occasionally some pop-up pages may open.
- Shortlinks, divided in turn into 2 submenus. Visit Shortlinks, whose links lead to advertising pages in which one or more Captchas must be resolved, which is why they notoriously pay more than the classic Claim. Pop-up pages may open. Shortlinks Contest instead shows the weekly ranking of users who have solved the highest number of Shortlinks.
- PTC Ads, this section is now inevitable on faucet sites and allows you to earn crypto by viewing advertising pages. It is not mandatory to keep the mouse on the page as it will be sufficient to let the required time pass. The main tool for earning money with Bitcoins.
- Jobs, an interesting section where you are rewarded very well by performing "social" tasks. Definitely recommended for its originality.
- Referrals, where you will be shown your referrals URL. You will get, with the basic subscription, from your subscribers a 10% on all claims. The percentages will increase by subscribing to a higher Membership subscription.
- Achievements displays the list of rewards that are received after reaching a certain number of Claims and Shortlinks, dedicated to large users of faucets.
- CPU Mining, where you will be paid 1 Bit every 60000 Hash. Recommended only for those with powerful enough PCs.
- Investment Game, practically a bet on the Bitcoin trend in the next 5 minutes after your bet. You will be free to invest the desired amount.
- Redeem coupon, if you have a code to use as a coupon. You will be given a small amount of crypto as a gift.
Not just EARNS:
MEMBERSHIP, various paid membership levels that will increase your earnings percentages.
LOTTERY, the BitsFree lottery. The cost of the ticket is 100 Bits / Satoshi.
CONTESTS, which each month will reward users with the highest number of subscribers and the largest amount of Shortlinks and Offers completed.
OFFERS, which includes surveys, bonuses for viewing videos and the most varied tasks. Several Dogecoins will be obtained but not always proportionate to the time spent since the surveys have a very low percentage of reliability.
BLOG, the section with the latest news on BitsFree.
MORE, in turn divided into several parts:
- Account settings, in which to enter the Bitcoin or FaucetPay address to which to transfer the balance and change the registration email and password.
- Withdrawals History and Deposits History, shows the last 25 transfers to your external wallets and all the deposits made on the site.
The side menu
The menu on the left contains many links to the sections previously described. From top to bottom you can change your account details, exit the site (Logout) or make the transfer (Withdraw). Just below the Bitcoin countervalue of the Bits you have available on the site is shown. Following is the Advertise section which offers the opportunity to earn crypto through links and banners directly on your site. This is a paid service and using the Deposit button you can send the funds you want to dedicate to it.
Even further below, your referral URL.
In the lower part of the dashboard, the left part is dedicated to all the information on crypto (Bits) earned while the right part allows, thanks to the Share button, to share your referral URL on major social networks.
We remind you that the transfer of earned Bits (Withdraw) can be converted into Bitcoin on your personal wallet or on FaucetPay. The minimum threshold in the first case is 50,000 Satoshi while for the second it is 4000 Satoshi.
See you soon for a new article on how to earn Bitcoins!
If you liked this article and would like to contribute with a donation:
Telegram Channel: t.me/giulo75
Netbox Browser: https://netbox.global/PZn5A
Horizen Faucet: https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=153228
Bitcoin earning tricks. Alright, so those were the top ways to make money with Bitcoin! But before we end this article and you start earning some coins, here are a few Bitcoin earning tips that will help you to get there faster. Add a lot of value. You need to find a way in which you can add VALUE to your customer. A product or task that doesn ... Earning Potential: $5 to $1,000. Gambling. Effort: Low; Income: Low to High; Risk: High; Gambling is always an option for earning money but what many people do not realize is you can gamble using cryptocurrency as well. It’s entirely possible you will end up with nothing but it’s also possible to double your bitcoin holdings all at once. Earning Bitcoins Summary. While there are many ways you can make money with Bitcoin in the end there are no free meals. Earning Bitcoins online take time and money and most methods promising free Bitcoins will not be worth the time wasted on them. Other means of earning Bitcoin online may be more lucrative but they will require you to have a certain level of knowledge and expertise about the industry and the market. Therefore, although it may appear to some that Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency in general, is an easy way to make money, it is not as easy as some might expect without the requisite knowledge (a principle that can unsurprisingly ... Earning “Cryptocurrencies” or “Digital Money” on Bitcoin. Mike Ben October 23, 2020. 3 minutes read . Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit WhatsApp Telegram. Ever since the cryptocurrency network started, a lot of people have gone along to earn a living via trading online. A man that goes by the pseudonym, “Satoshi Nakamoto,” created Bitcoin way back 2009 to allow people to make ...
Beginners Guide to Earn Money from Bitcoins India 2020 Bitcoin in India Legal? SIP Bitdroplet Sign up on Bitdroplet using this link - https://ref.bitdr... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWkoBJuu-k Track: CØDE - Duck Face [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Watch: https://youtu.be/-cWkoBJuu-k Fr... Best Crypto Course: https://geni.us/ovIL Coinbase Free $10 In Crypto: https://geni.us/DWFO Coinbase Written Review: https://geni.us/Mnd4a Best Crypto Exchan... How To Get Automatic Bitcoins? Earning Trick, Earn Money Online, Without Investment If you looking for that, you are in the right place. I show exactly you c... 11 Ways to Earn Bitcoins & Make Money with Bitcoin - Duration: 13:10. 99Bitcoins 236,711 views. 13:10. EARN $100 PER DAY FROM GOOGLE (NO WEBSITE) - Duration: 22:23. BIG MARK 45,037 views. 22:23 ...